So May has been done for a few days now, and I’m ready to tell you what I think about Me Made May!
If you’re counting photos…I missed a few days. I wore me made, just didn’t get a pic!
1. If I’m looking away from the camera, I didn’t put any makeup on that day.
2. If my shoulders are slumped, that means I’m tired of having my picture taken.
3. If I have a hat on, I definitely didn’t do a thing with my bangs that morning. Maybe I wear a hat too often!
I learned how to take a super fast photo. When we were out in about, I would find a blank wall, drive up in my minivan, run to said wall, give the kids the camera, open their sliding door, and quickly snap a picture! Phew! Done and done! Daily photos definitely weren’t my favorite part of MMMay!
Here are the things that I seriously loved about MMMay…
1. I sew because I love it. And how awesome is it that I get to wear what I sew!
2. Even though May is over, I’m still wearing me made every day. And it feels good!
3. I don’t aspire to have a totally me made wardrobe. That’s too much pressure for me. But I do love wearing what I make. I have been making a conscious effort to reach for the things I have spent my time making.
This was definitely a challenge that I loved and will do again next year. Maybe I can find a way to love taking pics daily…maybe I won’t document it daily. Who knows! See you next year Me Made May!